Monday, April 5, 2010

Johnny's Spring Wreath


After the neighbors started making fun of me for still having our evergreen wreath up (I took it down shortly after the last snowfall, which I maintain is really quite reasonable), John and I decided it was time for springtime wreath. So, during our lunch hour the other day, John suggested that we look at the wreaths at Hobby Lobby. We sort of hated all of pre-made wreaths they had -- they looked like cemetery arrangements -- so, John went up and down the aisles, grabbing a grapevine wreath, wire, and ribbon, and I helped pick some fake flowers. When I got home from work that day, John had already arranged the flowers "how they should be," and it was good enough for me! So, this is John's creation, and I love it! For the price, I foresee many more homemade wreaths in our future.

No comments: