Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!


My pumpkin.


John built a really nice fire, which we enjoyed well after the trick or treating wrapped up.


Our trick-or-treat set up...We set up a table in our yard with a few neighbors so that we could hand out candy together. The kids would get a handful from each bowl, so no one was shorted on the candy front.


Indiana Jones looking ruggedly handsome, if I do say so myself.


Emily keeping warm in her new blanket!


A baby duck too!



Emily, a half-Aussie, dressed in her Kangaroo costume and surrounded by Australian stuffed animals and flags! Too cute.


This weekend, I finally completed the baby blanket I've been working on forever! I made the blanket for our neighbors' daughter, Emily...who is now 2 months old! Better late than never, I suppose. I gave the blanket to Michelle when they came over to survey our trick-or-treat set up, and after about half an hour, it started getting chilly -- lo and behold, Emily needed her blanket to keep warm!


Johnny's "punkin" -- it's a bat!


For Jessy...

Seasonal update of the powder room.


Kitties keeping warm.

Scrabble Box Kitty!

1 comment:

Jessica Ducharme said...

Wow! I am thoroughly impressed with this post!!!! I can't believe you still have that little mouse-- I forgot that I made that! Those babies are soooooooooooo cute!